Friday, 9 February 2018
This is one good opportunity to experience different equipments that are being used in the studio, and getting to know the types and differences between different make of cables.
1. Strong (not muscular) physics (able to carry a chair)
2. Hands and feet coordination skills ( can carry things and walk at the same time)
3. Understand at least one language (English, Malay, Mandarin)
4. Able to communicate with at least one language. (English, Malay, Mandarin)
5. Self Provided Transport. (close proximity to the studio location prefered)
1. Sorting out cables and organize them into respective categories
2. Sorting out cables and organize them into respective categories
3. Sorting out cables and organize them into respective categories
4. Carrying and connecting equipments
5. Labeling connections
6. Soldering of wires/cables (if you know how to do it would be great)
7. House Keeping (we're doing it already, an extra pair of hands would be great help)
Tuesday, 6 February 2018
The studio just got a major rewiring. We've got in some really nice ADDA converters as well.
CraneSong Avocet is the centre of monitor controlling, providing the links to Horus DA, Lavry Blue DA, Genex gx8500 and RME ADI 8 QS.
We are a strong believer on ADDA conversion quality affects heavily on the outcome and the sound of a production (make or break).
Now we have the opportunity to house these few world class gems and hear them out in a press of a button.
We're pleased to have a pair of HEDD speakers to try out (courtesy of Dennis Tan of Roland Asia Pacific). And also be listen to Axis Voicebox passive speakers.
John Dip Silas brought NewSound over to track originals from his new band "NewSound". Talented band mates like Hor Chee Seng on the guitars, Icco Noel and Terence Ling on bass and drums, Hiroyuki Yagi and Scott Murphy on the horns, and of course John Dip Silas on the piano and keys.